We founded Susquehanna Growth Equity in 2006 to create a different kind of investor: a firm that itself is funded by entrepreneurs who understand the ups-and-downs of operating a business; a firm that has no fixed time horizons and is not subject to the vagaries of the private equity fundraising cycle; a firm that can be flexible in the types of deals it does, the securities it holds, and the risks it takes; and a firm which will help strategically without forcing its operational playbook on its operators.
All our capital comes from Susquehanna International Group (SIG), one of the world’s largest privately-held financial services firms. Founded in 1987, SIG has grown to over 2,200 employees across the globe, while continuing to be owned and operated by its founders. We are proud to be a part of one of the biggest bootstrapped, entrepreneurial success stories in history.
Our team supports and empowers our entrepreneurs. We are over 20 strong, ranging from business development, to investing, to value creation, and coming from a diverse group of backgrounds.MEET OUR TEAM
We spend our time engaging with CEOs, evaluating investment opportunities, and providing operational support for our portfolio companies. Whether you’re an intern or a senior professional, you’ll be actively involved in the investment process from day one.SEE OUR OPPORTUNITIES
• Review the SGE portfolio and what types of companies we invest in - find a few companies that are interesting to you and do some homework on the business. Come with thoughts or questions.
• Think about other software companies you have come across (either in your personal or work life) that are building interesting products. Research to see if they could be an interesting business. Come with a view as to why or why not.
• Be able to talk about your past work experience and how your role fit into the broader organization. Be able to explain what that organization did, how their products worked, and why customers/client chose to work with them.
• Be thoughtful as to why you want to spend your time working with growth stage software businesses at SGE.
• Be curious and ask insightful questions.
• This is a people business – communicating clearly and building relationships is key. Focus on clarity of thought and actively participating in conversation.
Our culture is to stay under the radar. We live vicariously through the achievements of our portfolio companies and work to make sure that they are in the spotlight, not us. Here is some data to give you a sense of their achievements:
Copyright © 2024 SIG Susquehanna. All rights reserved. Susquehanna Financial Group, LLLP (SFG), an affiliate of SIG, is a member of FINRA.
Copyright © 2024 SIG Susquehanna. All rights reserved.